Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Returns – Any faulty items may be returned within 7 days of being delivered for replacement or refund, this will be at our discretion. Any items that are found to be unsuitable or unsatisfactory to the buyer on delivery must notify us within 7 days of delivery or 14 days from date of dispatch, after such time, the seller will assume all items to be satisfactory. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Any items that have been commissioned i.e. built specifically for the customer are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed and will have a 30% return charge applied. All commissioned items will require a 25% deposit before starting them and the remainder to be paid in full before dispatch.
3. When buying items on this website the buyer is entering a legally binding contract.
4. Any items wrongly returned as faulty or damaged will be returned and the buyer will meet these delivery costs.
5. Any returns coming from outside the UK, the costs and risk will be met by the purchaser.
6. Payment shall be made through a Paypal account unless otherwise agreed by us in advance.
7. Neodymium magnets are used in some of the boxes and any electrical items such as cell phones or cameras must be kept at least 30cm away from the magnets. Also items with magnetic strips such as credit cards must also be kept 30cm away. These items must absolutely not be stored within these boxes. These are very powerful magnets and can wipe or damage electrical or magnetic products. No blame will be accepted for damage caused to items that have been brought too close to these magnets.
8. Postage is not included in any price advertised and the cost will be the same as charged to us by the post office. This cost will be discussed and agreed before delivery of any item.
If you have any questions regarding our terms, please contact us..